Saturday, April 30, 2011

Howdy, this is the presentation given on April 30, 2010. Animation are disabled in the upload. Send me messages through posting in the comment section or email at arman_brush03@yahoo.com. I hope that you'll gain something in this presentation. Assignment:1. Formulate at least 5 research (researchable) questions.2. Compose a review of related literature related to your first research question. Include the informations about your source. See You!Summer 2011 presentation1
Note: to View Full Screen Presentation: go to > menu> fullscreen
most of the content were taken from Understanding and Doing Research by Dr. Fely P. David

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete